One Thing is Certain:
Nazareth Elementary is the Perfect Choice, Even in an Imperfect Time!
[as featured in Kids Out and About]Nazareth Elementary
Preschool - Grade 6
July 29, 2020
Dear KidsOutAndAbout.com readers:
Parenting has grown to include academic instruction, counseling, and mastering resources for academic intervention for our children. At times, it is daunting and overwhelming. That's what makes Nazareth Elementary such a special place.
Nazareth Elementary can help!
For nearly 150 years, Nazareth Elementary's faculty and staff have provided education, support, and loving care for students of all faiths and backgrounds. Let them continue this tradition with your child. At Nazareth Elementary the students don't just survive - they thrive!
As a private school owned and operated by the Sisters of Saint Joseph, Nazareth Elementary has the freedom to create its own programs to meet the learning styles and needs of its students. Nazareth’s curriculum is based on the NYS Next Generation Learning Standards, and every teacher takes part annually in multiple professional development opportunities. The faculty responds quickly to the needs of the times and adjusts to ever-changing situations with continuity of learning remaining a top priority. For parents concerned about the challenges within larger public schools for adapting to the pandemic response and required mandates, Nazareth Elementary is a wonderful choice.
What can you, as a parent, expect from Nazareth Elementary, as it prepares to begin school in September? The faculty and staff are committed to providing all students with meaningful and exciting learning experiences along with social emotional support, whether in person or through distance learning. Nazareth will be strictly following NYSED and NYSDOH guidelines for the safety and well-being of all students and staff.
What makes Nazareth Elementary the obvious choice for your family?
- Daily interaction with caring and supportive teachers
- Small class sizes and large classrooms
- Academic Intervention support services
- A sense of community and family spirit
- A safe, nurturing environment that allows each child to grow academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally
- A diverse population drawing from nine different school districts
- Christian values integrated into all aspects of the learning environment
- Focus on STREAM, not just STEM – Science and Social Studies, Technology, Reading and Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Math
- Integration of technology use in every area
- Fine arts, library science, music, and PE offered at all levels
- Social-emotional support with certified social workers on faculty
- Extended Care program and complimentary, healthy breakfast and lunch for each student prepared on-site daily
- Unparalleled extracurricular programs, including the only Dulcimer Club in the area and American Sign Language
- Parental support and resources
- Multiple opportunities for parent involvement and activities
- Financial aid opportunities
Call 585.458.3786 to register. Visit www.nazarethschools.org for more information. Click the link at the top for a video tour, or take a virtual tour in English, Spanish, or American Sign Language at www.nazarethschools.org.Debra Ross
Where Faith, Love & Learning Thrive