Phone: 585.458.3786, x3132 (or press 4 from main menu)
Degrees and Certifications:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Mrs. Cara Conrow
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! I am Mrs. Conrow, School Social Worker, and this is my third year here at Nazareth Elementary School. My role is to provide emotional support to students and families, so please reach out to me as you need. I am looking forward to the 2020-21 school year!
Students and parents, click this link to access my Google Classroom:
Resources for Social Emotional Health:
- COVID-19 Resource Center- National Association of School Psychologists
- Children's Institute SEL Resources and Tools
- Returning to Elementary Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Talking to Children and Youth About Racism and Associated Violence
- New York State Office of Mental Health Crisis Counselors
New York State has partnered with Crisis Text Line, an anonymous texting service available 24/7. Text GOT5 to 741741. Are you struggling in the midst of COVID-19? Crisis Counselors are still just a phone call [1.800.273.TALK] or text away.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1.800.273.TALK (8255). If you or someone you know is suicidal or in emotional distress, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Trained crisis workers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your confidential and toll-free call goes to the nearest crisis center in the Lifeline national network. These centers provide crisis counseling and mental health referrals.