The School Advisory Committee (SAC) at Nazareth Elementary is a group of interested and involved parents who plan and organize social events and fundraising programs at the school. Please contact Nazareth if you'd like to join the committee or participate in any SAC events and activities.
SAVE AROUND COUPON BOOK FUNDRAISER
September 4–28, 2018
Please help us out with our first fundraiser of the year!
- Books are $25 each.
- For every five books sold, your family receives
one free book.
- Coupons are valid September 2018 through
- Nazareth Elementary receives a 50% profit for
each book sold.
- A digital app feature is included with book
- Other cities, towns, and states are available.
- Use this link for easy ordering so Nazareth
SAC Members: 2018-2019
- Kristina Adolph Maneiro
- Susan Griepsma
- Deborah Hanmer
- Catherine Kipp
- Mike Kipp
- Janice LaBella
- Vanessa Mangan
- Heather Mooney
- Sandra Roe
- Scotesha Shaw
- Victoria Stavrevsky
- Carol Usher
- Sr. Margaret Mancuso, Principal