Early Childhood Program
Nazareth’s Preschool and Kindergarten classrooms are vibrant centers for learning.
Our integrated, theme-based curriculum brings the entire world into the classroom — and each day brings new opportunities to learn and grow. At Nazareth, we educate the whole student using a comprehensive teaching approach to encourage each child’s intellectual, social, and spiritual growth.
Pre-K and Kindergarten students develop early literacy and math skills and have lessons in Social Studies, Science, and Religion. The classroom experience is enhanced through center-based activities and special subject lessons in Art, Chorus, Dance, Library, Physical Education, and Technology (Kindergarten).
Nazareth students develop a sense of awe and wonder at the world around them as they learn to make sense of it through guided exploration and discovery. Each child grows at his or her own pace in a faith-filled, nurturing environment.
- Full-day program for three- and four-year old students.
- Full-day Kindergarten.
- All teachers are NYS certified.
- Each Kindergarten and Preschool classroom also has a Teacher's Aide.
- Extended Care is available on site after school.
- Preschool tuition may be reimbursable by your employer’s Dependent Care FSA program. Check with your HR office for more information
- For more information on our program, click here.